CONCESSION MANAGER THE DUNE GROUP
The Dune Group is the global leader of affordable luxury fashion footwear and accessories.Based in London, the fashion capital of the world, The Dune Group has over 20 years of experience in the footwear industry and has grown through a passion and dedication to excellence in product development and in-house design, and a commitment to providing outstanding customer service. The company has grown from a 20 square metre concession in a fashion store in Oxford Street, London, in 1992, to a group with 46 UK stores, 169 concessions in the major department stores such as Topshop, Topman, House of Fraser, John Lewis and Selfridges in the UK, and 35 franchised stores and concessions in 12 countries around the world.At The Dune Group we believe our customer should always come first. We pride ourselves on offering a unique customer experience that is second to none and are currently recruiting for fun, passionate and fashion obsessed people to join our fabulous retail teams in order to drive our business forward. If you are Fanatical about footwear and Crazy about Customer Service then The Dune Group could be for you.THE ROLE:
As Concession Manager you will use your passion for fashion and sense of fun to inspire and motivate your team to deliver exceptional customer service at all times. Commercial and creative, you will lead your team to maximise sales and profit within store, whilst creating an exciting and energetic atmosphere for both customers and staff.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To ensure the concession sales performance is maximised to its full potential and targets are consistently met or even better exceeded!
- To ensure store costs are managed within agreed budget levels and using your commercial eye for detail, ensure that every opportunity is sought to maximise store profitability.
- To live and breathe our Core Values inspiring your team to be true ambassadors of our brand and deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
- To build excellent relationships and work closely with the host store manager to ensure that all opportunities for our brands are maximised in line with host store policies.
- To manage, train and develop the team in an efficient manner.
- A highly commercial Manager with experience working within a fast paced retail environment.
- A proven leader with a strong track record of developing your teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer focused.
- Open and Honest.
- Sense of responsibility and commitment to excellence.
- Positive character with a “can do” attitude.
- Passionate about our brand and product.
- Experience working within a department store.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Continuous training and development
- Extremely generous staff discount and uniform allowance
- Monthly bonus scheme
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please press the ‘Apply Now’ button below.